This tour allows you to experience the highlights of the natural world wonders. On this 3-day Safari, you will visit Lake Manyara, Tarangire, and the Ngorongoro Crater. The park is very small but is able to support a large number of animal species and incredible bird life. The tour will take you to Ngorongoro Crater, and the wildlife here is absolutely breathtaking. If you are lucky you might spot the “Big Five” – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino, and leopard.
- Private tourThis tour will be organized exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
- Can be customizedYou can request changes to the accommodations or destinations of this tour.
- Suitable for single travelersSolo travelers can book this private tour.
- Can start any dayIf availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Arusha To Lake Manyara National Park
This day will take you to the paradise of the primates and aquatic birds. Lake Manyara national park offers breathtaking views and a large variety of habitats such as acacia woodlands and underground water forests. The park is very small but is able to support many animal species and incredible bird life. Read More
Meals : (Lunch & Dinner) Included
After an early breakfast, you will enter the Ngorongoro crater on a steep and narrow road. The slopes are forested, but the landscape changes to savannah, dotted with the occasional acacia tree. The wildlife here is breathtakingly breathtaking; if you are lucky, you might spot the “Big Five” – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino, and leopard. Read More
Some interesting facts about Ngorongoro crater,
The Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest volcanic caldera, formed during the massive explosion of the volcano once higher than Kilimanjaro some 2 to 3 million years ago. The crater has a total area of 304 km², is 600 m deep, and has a diameter of 20 km.
After the great game drive, you will ascend the crater to Marera Valley Lodge for overnight.
Meals : (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Included
Tarangire National Park - Arusha | Airport
In the morning, you will start your safari with a drive to the Tarangire National Park. The park is roughly the size of Luxemburg and covers an area of about 2,600 km². Bush savannah, seasonal swamps, and giant baobab trees make up the landscape of this nature reserve and the park is probably one of the best places in East Africa to see elephants. Read More
Meals : (Breakfast & Lunch) Included
Accommodation: No Accommodation
|Start dates||Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2023||Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2024|
|Solo (1 room)||n/a*||n/a*|
|2 people (1 room)||$938||$938|
|3 people (2 rooms)||$777||$777|
|4 people (2 rooms)||$693||$693|
|5 people (3 rooms)||$636||$636|
|6 people (3 rooms)||$594||$594|
|7 people||Get Quote||Get Quote|
What is Included / Excluded in the Price
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- A professional Driver | Guide
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Taxes | VAT
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Visa fees
- International flights (From/to home)
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Optional activities
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Domestic Flights