On this 3-day Camping safari, you will be well looked after and see some of the best that Tanzania has to offer. The driver will pick you up from Arusha. You will experience breathtaking wildlife in the midst of some of the most diverse landscapes; monkeys in the forest, lions in trees, elephants among acacias, and a huge variety of animals inside a collapsed volcano. Not only will you visit Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater but also drive into the world-famous Rift Valley.
- Private tourThis tour will be organized exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
- Can be customizedYou can request changes to the accommodations or destinations of this tour.
- Suitable for single travelersSolo travelers can book this private tour.
- Can start any dayIf availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Arusha - Serengeti National Park
Early in the morning, our safari guide will come and pick you up from your accommodation and drive to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti has really special sights, sounds, and smells of Africa with stunning scenery, ever-changing light, and entertaining wildlife. In this park, the animals don’t walk to any schedule so we may find lions, Read More
Meals : (Lunch & Dinner) Included
Accommodation: Seronera Public Campsite
Half-Day Serengeti to Ngorongoro Highland
Enjoy a half-day game drive in Serengeti National Park. Before we exit the park, we visit the Serengeti Visitor’s Center for more information about the park. We'll follow the trails of wildebeest and see some animals very close to us such as rock or tree hyrax, porcupines, and lizards. After that, we will have lunch, Read More
Meals : (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Included
Accommodation: Ngorongoro Simba Campsite
Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha | Airport
After an early breakfast, you will enter the Ngorongoro crater on a steep and narrow road. The slopes are forested, but the landscape changes to savannah, dotted with the occasional acacia tree. The wildlife here is absolutely breathtaking and if you are lucky you might spot the “Big Five” – lion, Read More
Some interesting facts about crater
The Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest volcanic caldera, formed during the massive explosion of the volcano once higher than Kilimanjaro some 2 to 3 million years ago. The crater has a total area of 304 km², is 600 m deep, and has a diameter of 20 km.
After the wonderful game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater, you will be driving to Arusha/ Airport.
Some interesting facts about crater
Meals : (Breakfast & Lunch) Included
Accommodation: No Accommodation
|Start dates||Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2023||Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2024|
|Solo (1 room)||n/a*||n/a*|
|2 people (1 room)||$1,036||$1,036|
|3 people (2 rooms)||$848||$848|
|4 people (2 rooms)||$748||$748|
|5 people (3 rooms)||$691||$691|
|6 people (3 rooms)||$656||$656|
|7 people||Get Quote||Get Quote|
What is Included / Excluded in the Price
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- A professional Driver | Guide
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Taxes | VAT
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Visa fees
- International flights (From/to home)
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Optional activities
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Domestic Flights
- Bath towels